I plan to start traveling
around Japan and
try working from various
places in the near future.
Joined the development team in 2020
- Why did you decide to join our company?
- I decided to join the company because of the opportunity to work on interesting projects using cutting-edge technologies.
Since I started working here, I've been free to choose whatever technology I wanted to work with, and I've done experiments that have
helped me find ways to do my work faster and better.
- What kind of work do you usually do?
- I create user-friendly front-end applications. I’m responsible for application architecture,
making reusable components, writing tests and documentation to increase maintainability of our projects.
- Attending the morning meeting & team MTG
- Working on my tasks
- Attending meeting related to my project (once a month)
- Continue working on my tasks
- Attending the evening meeting
- Submit daily report
Oceans and mountains
Programming is not only my job but also a hobby, so I create my own PC game when I have time.
Sometimes I just read manga or play games.
On weekends I often go on one-day hiking trips around Tokyo with friends.
Japan has great nature and so many places I want to visit!
For the future
Since I work remotely, I plan to start traveling around Japan and try working from various places in the near future.